DELE Exam Preparation
In the DELE exam preparation courses you will be prepared systematically for the DELE language diploma (DELE = Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera). The DELE consists of the six levels A1 (new), A2 (new), B1 Inicial, B2 Intermedio, C1 (new) and C2 Superior.
In the mornings you will attend the lessons of the Intensive Course, during which you will deepen your Spanish skills in general: reading, writing and listening skills and conversations. In the afternoon you will attend two additional single lessons, during which you will focus on the preparation for the DELE examination.
The DELE examinations take place in April, May, July, October and November. The registration fees are not included in the course and have to be paid on-site.
The DELE is the only official diploma with international acceptance to proof your Spanish knowledge. The DELE therefore belongs to the world-wide most well-known qualifications of the Spanish language.
• Number of lessons: 20 group lessons general Spanish and 10 single lessons, exam preparation per week (daily 6 lessons)
• Duration of lessons: 50 minutes
• Class size: 3-5 students in the group lessons
• Levels: A1, A2, B1 (earlier "inicial"), B2 (earlier "intermedio"), C1, C2 (earlier "superior")
• Minimum age: 18 years
• Course duration: Minimum 1 week
• Course beginning: Each Monday, all year round
• Class schedule: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 1 pm group lessons, 1.30 - 3.15 pm individual lessons.